|Mostly artworks for or fanarts for Black Rock Shooter, MSMM or K-ON!|
This is way overdue, but I was tagged by and so I have to do it DX
1: List 10 things about yourself that your watchers might not know.
1. I'm a meat lover. I can live for days without vegetables 8P
2. I have insectphobia, particularly roaches and the tiny ones that disappear from your sight when you blink. I love tarantulas though… they're cute and fluffy 8)
3. I'm allergic to taro x.x
4. I had a pet hamster named Rey (his pic will forever remain my FFN avatar ;w; )
5. I'm an oil painter, and my favorite color to use is Burnt Sienna [link]
---- (sorta cleaned out my room earlier and found some childhood relics, so prepare for some rambling)---
6. My very first comic series is made when I was in Grade 3; it was based off of my friend who's kinda like a pokemon/digimon master and I'm her starter, the Red-Tailed Deer that would actually evolve into a Moth-like creature… yeah don't ask, my loli brain cannot be understood...
7. My second comic series, started when I was 11-12 yo, was more organized (because it had volumes and chapters and stuff LOL), called Tiny's Adventures. It stars a superman-werewolf called Tiny, who can transform into a huge legit werewolf if people needs saving. Most of the other characters are based off of Crash Bandicoot and Berenstein Bears LOLOL There are also several note books with written chapters though the writing is kinda hard to decipher XD;;;;;
8. My third comic series is actually more like my real first written work that I've invested the most effort into, called Blood of the Wolves. I first outlined it when I was 12-13yo, cuz that's when my grasp of English was good enough for me to start writing and also when I was completely and utterly obsessed with Inuyasha (and consequently start watching subbed anime instead of dubbed). It's been rewritten quite a few times (characters also went through redesigns and stuff). It was written on and off through high school when student council, academics and soccer were too much, but that resulted in a slow progress that barely got past half of Book1 =w=; (I still accumulated a total of 115,871 words )The last time I touched it was mid-2010. I still have it saved on my laptop - it will forever be special to me.
9. There are many other short series pre 2010, usually related to animals or mythical creatures because I love them too much. There was even one inspired by Redwall, called Destiny. It never really got drawn/written because I got too carried away with designing characters up to three generations/three Books OTL
10. There's this blank notebook that has a small excerpt written on the back of the cover. It's dedicated to this dream I had, with the date written down too. Something about being sent back in time to escape 'the end of the world', in first-person… OTL I can't find this notebook atm. I remember this because I found its twin notebook, which is also dedicated to another first-person account of this dream of battling through an abandoned mall complex that somehow has a roller coaster that goes under water… (date unfortunately not written down but judging by my ugly writing I should be around 13yo)
……………… I've warned you, lotsa rambling that don't even make sense xDDD I actually took pics of some of the old doodles. It's in my scraps . Sigh, nostalgia and melancholy settling atm… u3u
Hmm, what else? I can't seem to get muse to draw any fanarts, all my muse is concentrated on TBK/CC
Any fanarts in the future would probably be extremely random, or it'll be Shingeki no Kyojin's fanarts. Iono, we'll see 030 It's a great series, and the ED is absolutely beautiful (K-ON fans remember to check it out~ It's sung by Hikasa Youko~)
Hmm, yeah, I'll end my rambling here XD;;;